Terms and Conditions:
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following Terms and Conditions.
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance of Terms:
1) This Agreement governs the access and use of all products and services relating to
- a)The member-created website.
- b)Email hosting services that the website i.e., printboo.in provides.
- c)The social media pages i.e., Facebook and Instagram which is handled by Printboo.
2) Member’s access to and use of the Services is further subject to Printboo which is available on Printboo.in website and is incorporated by reference herein.
4) If the member does not agree to the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, the member shall not purchase, use or otherwise access the services or any member sites.
6) Printboo provides no warranty of any kind that logo designs created using the design tools will not infringe, or be subject to a claim of infringing, the trademark or other rights of another party. It is solely your responsibility to obtain the advice of an attorney regarding whether the logo design is legally available for your use and does not infringe the rights of another party.
7) Printboo cannot, and does not, check any submission for spelling, grammar, or any other errors. The design will be printed as it appears during the approval step. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that all materials submitted for printing are formatted correctly.
8) Customer errors are not eligible for refund, or reprint. These errors include:
- Spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Poor quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- Design errors or color selection errors selected by the customer in the artwork file creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type, size, finishing options, or quantity.
- Misunderstandings of turnaround time as stated on our pages.
- Any error due to not carefully reading web site description, times, instructions.. etc.
- Incorrect file dimensions, image orientation, or file submission in accordance with The Stark Printers specifications.
- Errors caused by any incorrect file upload, or incorrect file format in accordance to The Stark Printers specifications.
- Duplicate orders submitted by the customer.
- Alignment issues or centering issues that are included in submitted files.
- Disregard for cutting within stated limits on the website.
- Files that are submitted only to the trim line. This type of error may result in a product with an unaligned white border. Images that are not full bleed.
- Borders incorrect card orientation
- Blank cards
- Crop marks
- Incorrect special option order
- Hard to read text and images
- Missing logos
- Mini images
- Low resolution images
- Pixilated files
- Colors that are out of gamut
- Designs that are outside of our stated safe zone. (The Stark Printers LLP recommends that text and other graphical objects be placed well within the safe zone. Customers should leave some space between the objects and the safe zone boundary.)
- Designs that have a border;
- Files with rounded corners designed into the image.
- Incorrect shipping address, undeliverable packages/3rd delivery attempts, or other errors committed by the Customer.
- Damage to the products after delivery to the customer.
9) Printboo guarantees prints will not be defective in accordance with CMYK industry standards for pleasing color.We offer no guarantee of “match-print” color fidelity and cannot prevent slight color shift throughout an order. Printboo does not guarantee color will match the preview as it appears on a customer’s monitor, as we cannot compensate for color variance on each customer’s monitor. Printboo is not responsible for any color shift that occurs in conversions from RGB to CMYK color modes. We recommend all custom designs be designed in CMYK and uploaded in CMYK. You may also upload in RGB if you choose. However, the color will be converted and may not be as accurate as in your monitor.
10) Printboo will always act to make sure that any production difficulties do not delay delivery schedules. In no case shall Printboo be liable for any consequential or damages resulting from any delay in shipment or delivery.
11) All customers agree not to hold Printboo liable for delays in shipments caused by weather conditions, shipping company delays, international customs issues or any other circumstances beyond our direct control. Shipment and delivery dates are calculated based upon estimates provided by our suppliers.
12) You agree to indemnify and hold Printboo, and its subsidiaries, officers, agents, affiliates or subcontractors, employees, successors or assigns harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms of Service, or your violation of the rights of a third party.
13) Printboo does not refund, cancel or credit if the service failure is caused, in whole or in part, by acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, or other circumstances beyond our control.
14) Printboo reserves the right to contact you via phone, e-mail, or post mail regarding current and/or future orders placed with Printboo. Any customer may opt out of receiving future contact from Printboo at any time, by unsubscribing from our email correspondence.
16) Printboo reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you. You agree that Printboo, in its sole discretion, may terminate your account (or any part thereof) or your use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Printboo believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms of Service. Printboo may also in its sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice to you. You agree that Printboo shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer due to any modification, suspension, termination or discontinuance of the Service.